The New Year brings the promise of resolutions and new ways of doing things. Some people want to lose weight; others want to become more fiscally responsible. Godby has some resolutions to help you become more responsible around your home.
I resolve to:
- Change my filter as regularly as the manufacturer of my HVAC system states.
- Change all of my light bulbs in my house to LED bulbs by the end of 2018.
- Make sure that grease, bones and asparagus do not go into my drain and garbage disposal.
- Replace my old thermostat with a programmable thermostat.
- Reprogram my thermostat. I will reprogram it based on when the house is occupied and when we are all sleeping.
- Get a water softener so that my pipes and fixtures stop getting hard water scale on them. Plus, it’ll make it easier to clean my shower.
- Gave an electrical inspection to make sure my home is safe.
- Finally get that leaky faucet repaired.
- Put an expansion tank on my water heater and have it flushed.
- Get my HVAC system tuned-up in the spring and fall.
- Join Club Godby so I can get my bi-annual tune-ups and receive discounts, priority scheduling and the quarterly Godby Gab with members only deals.
It’s not too hard to keep your home safe and in good shape with Godby Heating Plumbing Electrical on your team. Call or text us to make sure those resolutions get accomplished!