HVAC Problem Areas
Raise your hand if you have a room or area of the house that is never the right temperature? This is a common problem people run into with their HVAC systems. If a house isn’t properly ducted, doesn’t have the right system or your heating/cooling zone is rather large, you are going to run into this issue. Remember, your system regulates the temperature of a zone based on wherever the sensor is. Most of the time, the only sensor in a house is wherever the thermostat is located. So, you’re probably thought that unless you are willing to rezone your house and move and/or add ductwork and sensors, you were out of luck.
You’re not. Godby can help.
Here are some problem areas you may be dealing with in your home:
- Master bedroom/second floor is too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter
- An exercise room that needs to be cooler when you are sweating away in it
- A room above the garage that can’t regulate its temperature because of the space below it
- A garage that you like to piddle around in
- A sunroom
- A bonus room
- An addition to your house
- A three or four season room
- Your basement
- An at home office
A ductless mini-split is a cost-effective way to solve these common household HVAC issues.
What is a mini-split? Watch this video by Mitsubishi Electric Heating & Cooling to get the low down.