Air Conditioning Maintenance
In order to keep any machine running efficiently and prolonging its life, it needs regular maintenance. Your air conditioning unit is no different. You need to make sure your air conditioner gets an annual tune-up and you change the filters regularly. What?! You mean this isn’t the first thing on your mind? Us either. We would rather be thinking about unicorns and nachos, but it has to be done.
Our comprehensive inspection will check these items on your air conditioner:
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Check Pressure Controls
- Check Compressor Amps
- Check Condenser Motor Amps
- Measure Line Voltages to Condenser
- Inspect Electrical Disconnect
- Inspect All Electrical Connections
- Check Thermostat Operation
- Check Condenser Coil
- Lubricate Condenser Motor (If Applicable)
- Inspect Condenser Fan Blade
- Check Indoor Blower Operation
- Check Condensate Drain
- Check Temperature Difference Across Evaporator Coil
- Replace Filter When Supplied by Owner
You can make it easy on yourself and join Club Godby. Club Godby gets you two annual tune-ups for your HVAC system (one each season). You also receive discounts on equipment, priority service (Yup, it bumps you up on the list…soooo V.I.P.) Plus, we remind you that it is time for your tune-up. No setting reminders or strings around the fingers, we make it easy.
If you want to take the hard road (We get it, it’s your choice.), just give us a call or request an appointment online. The Godby name has been servicing Indianapolis and the surrounds areas for decades. 40 years of experience ain’t too shabby, so give us call. Godby has you covered for all of you heating/cooling, plumbing and electrical needs. Remember, It’s Gotta be Godby!